Hyderabad, popularly known as the city of pearls, is a place that helps lots of individuals achieve their dreams and build a future that is both sustainable and full of happiness. However, sometimes the city also throws some unexpected emergencies, which might require some financial help to overcome. A personal loan is the best option to choose from the various financial instruments available in such a situation.
If you seek financial support in Hyderabad, this article will help with all the details for availing Fullerton India Personal Loans in Hyderabad. This article covers all you need to know about a Fullerton India personal loan in Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for a personal loan
The eligibility criteria for the personal loan may vary for salaried and self-employed individuals. Fullerton India has stipulated the following criteria for a personal loan:
● Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
● Applicants must either be an employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking or be self-employed.
● Applicants should be aged between 21 and 60.
● For salaried professionals residing in Mumbai or Delhi, the minimum income should be Rs 25,000 per month.
● For salaried professionals residing in other parts of the country, the minimum income should be Rs 20,000 per month.
● For self-employed individuals, the minimum yearly profit after tax is determined based on profession/industry.
Why opt for Fullerton India personal loan in Hyderabad?
● Loan Amount: With Fullerton India, you can get a loan amount of up to Rs 25 lakh. The final amount is affected by your age, net monthly income, existing financial obligations, etc.
● Attractive Interest Rates: Fullerton India offers a attractive interest rates starting from 11.99%
● Flexible repayment tenure: You can select a tenure between 12 and 60 months as per your convenience. You can use the personal loan EMI calculator to plan your tenure before applying.
● Hassle-free Documentation Process: The loan procedure at Fullerton is paperless, and you can get everything done within a few clicks.
How to apply for Fullerton India personal loan in Hyderabad?
Applying for a personal loan is no herculean task. With Fullerton India online application, it is quick, convenient, and hassle-free. The five simple steps to be followed for Fullerton India Personal loan in Hyderabad are:
Step 1: Visit www.fullertonindia.com or download the Fullerton India Instaloan app (app caters to salaried applicants only). Click on “Apply now” and choose whether you are salaried or self-employed. Enter a valid mobile number to receive OTP for registration.
Step 2: Fill your personal, income, employment, and banking details in the application form. Select the desired loan amount and repayment tenure.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents and submit them for personal loan approval. For Fullerton India personal loans, minimal documentation is required. Some of the documents that you can keep handy while applying are:
● Identity proof and PAN card
● Address proof
● Past three months' salary slips (for salaried individuals)
● Bank statement for the past six months
● Income tax return or Form 16
● Proof of income source/ financial statements (for self-employed individuals)
Step 4: Based on the information provided, instant decisioning will be provided and if eligible, your application will be processed further. All your documents will be thoroughly verified.
Step 5: Once the application is approved, the personal loan is sanctioned, and the amount is disbursed into your bank account shortly.
The processing time for a personal loan is swift and may even be approved in less than 24 hrs.
While the process for a personal loan is straightforward, it is essential that you must take into account your repayment capacity and credit score while applying for one. You must also use the personal EMI calculator to get an idea about the EMI you have to pay.
If you are looking for a multi-purpose loan in Hyderabad, check out Fullerton India personal loan available for both self-employed and salaried individuals.